VitaC-LD™ (120) 520mg Cap Bottle
VitaC-LD™ (120) 520mg Cap Bottle
Sovereign Laboratories VitaC-LD™
Sovereign Laboratories VitaC-LD™ delivering up to 15 times more vitamin C than other brands without Liposomal Delivery. Two capsules is equivalent to taking up to 15,600 mg of vitamin C. One bottle of 120 caps lasts 60 days.
Get More C from Your Supplement with LD
VitaC-LD™ was developed to prolong the biological activity and beneficial biochemical functions that are vitamin C-dependent, target multiple metabolic areas and promote valuable benefits in human health.
VitaC-LD is a proprietary preparation of ascorbic acid with citrus bioflavonoids and lipid metabolites from natural vegetable sources (Liposomal Delivery). Liposomal Delivery is important to the bioavailability of the Vitamin C, and increases it up to 1500% versus vitamin C without Liposomal Delivery. Liposomal delivery is essential for the vitamin C to travel intact through the stomach and into the intestines by which the specific lipid metabolites contained in VitaC-LD enhance its entry into the cells.
- Lipid metabolites are vital components of cell membranes and are pivotal in the regulation and control of cellular function.
- The lipid metabolites in VitaC-LD act as ascorbic acid carriers to increase intestinal absorption, tissue distribution of vitamin C and enhance cellular uptake kinetics which allows ascorbic acid to enter cells more quickly in a safe and effective manner.
- The citrus bioflavonoids in VitaC-LD increase the antioxidant capabilities and support protection against chronic inflammatory diseases and oxidative stress.
VitaC-LD supports more rapid and greater benefits in these areas:
- Immune System
- Nervous System
- Antioxidants & Free Radical Scavenging
- Skin Health
- Wound Healing
The VitaC-LD differs from other vitamin C products in that it is:
- 100% natural.
- Contains vitamin C-lipid metabolites.
- An innovative and effective form of vitamin C.
- Has superior uptake, bioavailability and retention due to its unique liposomal delivery system.
- Protects the immune system more rapidly.
- Promotes wound healing more rapidly.
- Stimulates healthy neurons more rapidly.
- Associated with greater reduction of plasma levels of C-reactive protein and oxidized LDL.
- Safe and stomach friendly.
- GMO-free and allergen-free.
- Certified Kosher and Halal.
- Supported by comparative research studies in vitro and in humans.
If Linus Pauling Only Knew About Liposomal Delivery
When Linus Pauling advocated taking 10,000 mg of vitamin C daily, he knew that only 1% of it was actually absorbed by the body, hence the large dose. The other 99% was expended, or degraded, during intestinal transit. Because liposomal delivery protects the vitamin C from being degraded, a much smaller quantity is needed for maximum delivery to the cells which ensures higher bioavailability to those cells which need it. Additionally, taking very high doses of traditional oral vitamin C can cause intestinal discomfort in sensitive individuals; Liposomal Delivery protects against this side effect. Liposomal Delivery also makes oral vitamin C supplementation a more practical, effective, and economical choice compared to intravenous (I.V.) administration.